Looking for something cold and sweet, but not so rich? This recipe uses Stevia instead of sugar for sweetening, making it a healthier treat.
- 1 1/2 cups/ 375 ml. goat milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp gelatine (mixed in 1/8 cup warm water and let stand until clear)
- 1/4 tsp stevia powder
- juice from 1 lemon
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- Beat egg and Stevia powder together until creamy.
- Add lemon and zest and beat until combined.
- Add goats milk & gelatine and beat until well combined and fluffy.
- Refrigerate for approximately 1 hour.
- Process in Ice-Cream Maker for 20-30 minutes.
- Place in container in freezer.
NOTE: If you do not have an ice-cream maker, freeze in shallow tray for 1/2 to 1 hr and return to bowl and beat. Repeat this process once more and then place in container and freeze.
You can add any fruit to this ice-cream and also chocolate if you wish.Click Here! Buttermilk Dairy Milk Eggnog Flavored Milk Heavy Cream Light Cream Whipping Cream Sour Cream Whipped Toppings Yogurt Packaged Cheese Feta Mozzarella Parmesan Provolone Ricotta Vegetarian Blue Cheese Cheddar Cheese Blends Almond Milk Soy Milk Milk Substitutes Butter & Margarine Cheese Assortments & Samplers