This quick and easy recipe requires less than 30 minutes preparation time, approximately 10 minutes cooking time, and serves 1.
- 1 fillet of hot-smoked trout, flesh flaked with a fork
- 3½ oz. Feta cheese, sliced
- 3 slices bread
- olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- parsley, to garnish
- Preheat the grill to medium-hot.
- Heat a griddle pan. Drizzle the bread with olive oil and griddle for two minutes on each side.
- Slide the griddled bread onto a baking sheet, top with sliced cheese, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and place under the grill for 2-3 minutes.
- Slide onto a plate, top with the flaked hot-smoked trout flakes and garnish with parsley. Serve.