Jun 12 2009
How to Enjoy Dairy Goat Products
A Few Quick Serving Ideas :
- Next time you want a glass of milk, try Goat Milk instead.
- Goat milk yogurt makes a wonderful base for savory dips. Simply mix in your favorite herbs and spices and serve with crudites.
- Crumble some Goat milk cheese on a salad of romaine lettuce, pears and pumpkin seeds.
- Crumbled Goat milk cheese is a wonderful rich topping for split pea soup.
- Add extra taste and protein to a vegetable sandwich by including some goat cheese.
- Soft, spreadable goat milk cheese is an exceptional accompaniment to crusty whole grain bread or crackers and fruit.
- Top sliced tomatoes with crumpled goat milk cheese and fresh basil. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil.